Here is a link for the prototype :
The folder contains 3 elements : 1 folder containing the game executable, the folder used to launch the scene in Unity and a folder containing the assets I made.
- You move the character by using QAWD
- You shoot with SPACE
- You can quit the game at any time using ESCAPE
- The enemies do damage by touching you
- Lazors damage your character but does not damage enemies
- Lazors spawn are invincible
- The difficulty is increasing 3 times, for a total of 4 levels of difficulty
- The player has 200 health, corresponding to 8 hits
Prototype Contribution :
- Most of the prototype has been done following the IGB100 video tutorials
- I also used the Unity Documentation for certain things like how to implement music or quit the game
- I made all the assets myself except the explosion one, which is from the tutorial.
- The music is a electro style music by Seico
- I worked on the prototype alone, and modified elements after self play-testing.
Seico – Bitcrusher :